Have you ever walked into a home and thought “Wow, this kitchen is so beautiful!”? There is something about contemporary kitchens that makes them feel so luxurious. And often, that starts with the impact of high-end kitchen cabinets.
Maybe it’s the sleek stainless steel appliances or the elegant granite countertops. Maybe it’s just because they are fresh and clean-looking. Whatever it is, contemporary kitchens are definitely a luxurious choice for your next home improvement project.
Today, I will discuss high-end kitchen cabinets with you!
High-end Kitchen Cabinets: What are they?
It is common knowledge that most modern homes have white or grey island tops and countertops made out of granite. White cabinet drawers contrast the black appliances beautifully and give the whole kitchen a sleek and modern look.
Today, high-end cabinets are going to be a little bit different than this traditional style. High-end kitchen cabinets have much more character and detail put into them creating a unique design that you can’t find in any other home improvement store!
High-end kitchens typically include:
Butcher block countertops.
- Wooden cabinets with intricate carvings and details.
- Unique hardware such as wood or bronze pulls instead of the traditional metal ones found in most kitchen sets today.
- Light-colored stone-stained island tops that give you a chance to show off your personality!
These are just some ideas, there are many more!
How Do You Get Them?
The first step to getting high-end kitchen cabinets is choosing the right style for your home. High-end kitchens typically include modern, rustic, or vintage styles. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you can’t choose a traditional look if you like; it just means that high-end kitchens tend to be a bit more unique and interesting than traditional ones.
When choosing your style, remember:
- Fit the Style of Your Home – You don’t want to choose something that clashes with your home decor! If you have Victorian wallpaper in your living room, for example, then picking out a modern cabinet set may not be the best choice for you.
- Go with Your Personality – If you are someone who loves to entertain guests, then a large island top would really fit your needs! The same goes if you’re shy and like to keep things simple; small cabinets that don’t take up too much space will probably work better than something with ten different cabinets and drawers.
- Think About Your Priorities – If you cook most of your meals at home, then having tons of counter space is probably the most important thing to consider when choosing kitchen cabinets. But if you like cooking but don’t use it very often, then maybe something that’s more aesthetically pleasing would be better for you.
Where Do You Get Them?
High-end kitchen cabinets are typically only found at high-end home improvement stores. Unfortunately, this means that it can be hard to find them if you aren’t living in a metropolitan area or don’t have the time (or desire) to drive down to one of these stores!
The good thing about having to drive to a store is that you will have more time to look around and find exactly what you want. When shopping online, the chances of finding something exactly like what your looking for are much lower!
The best thing about high-end kitchen cabinets is how they set off your entire home decor with their sleekness and character! If you’re looking for a way to spice up your kitchen that doesn’t require any major construction, then you might want to consider high-end cabinets.
Why You Should Get Them!
Of course, it is important to remember that these cabinets are typically more expensive than your traditional styles. But, there are several reasons why paying extra for high-end kitchen cabinets might be the right choice for you:
- High-End Kitchen Cabinets Look More Expensive – There’s no way around this one! If you have high-end cabinets, it will be much harder for people to tell if they are actually expensive or simply cheap knockoffs.
- High-End Kitchen Cabinets Offer More Character – Let’s face it: kitchen sets typically aren’t the most interesting things in your home. But with these custom options out there, you can make your kitchen one of the most interesting rooms in your home!
- High-End Kitchen Cabinets Are Safer – The drawers and cabinets you use every day to store food need to be made from materials that can stand up against grease, oil, dirt, dust, etc. This is why high-end kitchens typically contain cabinet sets with better materials that can hold up against wear and tear.
- High-End Kitchen Cabinets Are Cheaper in the Long Run – When you buy cheap cabinets, they typically won’t last anywhere near as long as high-quality options would! If you’re looking to save some money on kitchen appliances or tiles down the line, then these are a better choice for you.
Get the Look with These Modern Designs
If you’re looking for inspiration on some of today’s most popular cabinet designs, then check out these five modern styles that are perfect for contemporary homes!
- Minimalist Kitchen Cabinets – A large island top is a great way to create an open floor plan feel in your kitchen. This style will also give you tons of counter space to use when cooking and entertaining!
- Light Wood Kitchen Cabinets – If you love the look of light wood but don’t want something that’s overly rustic, then these kitchen cabinets with a hint of grey might be perfect for your home. These modern options will give off an open feel while still offering some sleekness!
- White Kitchen Cabinets – If you want to stay away from darker colors like black, brown, or grey then white might be the right choice for your kitchen. These modern cabinets will keep the warmth of natural wood while adding in some brightness!
- Black Kitchen Cabinets – Black is usually associated with more formal styles but it can still look sleek and modern in a home. If you want to make your kitchen feel more dramatic, then black might be the right choice for you!
- Grey Kitchen Cabinets – Grey is a great option if you’re looking to keep things balanced and neutral but still modern. These cabinets will give off an open vibe without being too bright or dark making them perfect for any contemporary home!